The incumbent will be responsible for finance and administrative support ensuring day-to-day financial management functions and general office operations and procedures. The Finance and Admin Assistant will work closely with the Finance/Admin Officer and program staff.
- Provide administrative and financial support
- Assistance in the review of supporting documents for payments and financial reports
- Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Support in filling management ( electronic filling and hard copy documents)
- Ensure that purchasing and procurement is done as per procurement procedures and meet donor-specific requirements
- Providing research assistance in day-to-day administrative tasks
- Perform any other related tasks
- Current enrollment or a bachelor’s in commerce degree or in a related field
- Good understanding of Admin & Finance related work
- Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets and MS Office etc.
- High attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and implement
- Open to feedback and comfortable having your work reviewed
- Good verbal and written communication skills